The good news is that the overwhelming majority of people suffering from problematic snoring can be effectively treated using a Somnowell. The appliance is such an effective treatment for snoring because it tackles the problem at its root cause. The Somnowell is designed to gently hold the lower jaw and tongue in the ‘recovery position’ while you sleep, keeping the airway open.
Somnowell for Snoring
The Somnowell is a very effective long term treatment for mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnoea. The Somnowell maintains an open airway throughout sleep and is perfectly designed to meet the unique requirements of each user. A high level of precision goes into the design of the Somnowell, making it extremely comfortable and effective in the multidisciplinary treatment of sleep apnoea
Research and Results
The Somnowell sleeping aid has been carefully developed over 15 years, and is now the most advanced device of its type. No other treatment approach gives such careful consideration to each client’s unique anatomy and jaw function. The Somnowell offers a truly long term comfortable solution.
This is because each Somnowell is designed to exactly match the unique dimensions of your mouth. The device allows you to freely open and close your mouth, enabling you to drink, take tablers and talk normally. No other such treatment allows you to do all these things with such ease.
Somnowell at a glance
- The world’s leading oral device for snoring, sleep apnoea, TMJ, bruxim, and retention
- Tailor-made device, individually designed by a senior consultant and specialists
- Best for oral hygiene, suitable for long term wear in the mouth
- Made from ultra-resilient cast chrome cobalt alloy, outperforming all acrylic plastic and termoplastic devices
- Thin, small, and discreet, the Somnowell is amazingly confortable
- Minimal infringement on the tongue space and free vertical and lateral jaw movement